During the concept and proposal generation phase, our proposal engineers will perform the following services;
- Review RFP documents and obtain pertinent information on processes, components, inspection, validation, packaging, etc.
- Review facility equipment specifications and discuss variances
- Concept development and concept drawing using CAD
- Automation component research and selection
- Cycle time study
- Formal proposal write-up with specifics pertaining to supplied components, processes, key dates, expectations, and services.
- Presentation of proposal package along with example systems