We are looking for a motivated and talented Machine Tool Electrician to join our team. This position is responsible for panel build, field device wiring, cable routing, debug, and hardware checkout.
Job duties include:
- Read Electrical schematics.
- Familiar with wiring codes and requirements.
- Work with controls engineering departments in the development of control circuits design and debug.
- Work with the service department as required, during installation and startup of programs in customer plants.
- Understand and Wiring communication buses/blocks and smart devices.
- Cable routing through cableway, duct, cat track, and robot flex.
- Provide their own/use of power and hand tools.
- 3+ years of experience with automation, robotics, and/or machine tool or equivalent.
- Experience with 480V.
- Experience with 24V DC power.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to run pneumatic circuits a plus but not required.
- Electrical Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- automation, robotics, or machine tool: 3 years (Preferred)
- 480V: 1 year (Preferred)
- 24V DC power: 1 year (Preferred)
- reading schematics, blueprints, and manuals: 1 year (Preferred)
- running pneumatic circuits: 1 year (Preferred)
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)