We are looking for a motivated and talented Robotic Automation Project Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for the successful execution of projects from start to completion in an “Engineer to Order” environment. We are a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes focused on providing high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We have established ourselves as a leader in providing state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Our success is determined by our people and always in search of talented and motivated individuals to strengthen our team.
- Overall accountability for design/build/install of projects – able to manage multiple projects.
- Champion the role of Key Customer Contact.
- Responsible for project financial results including performance to budget, cash flow, change management, and scope creep.
- Accountable for on-time delivery.
- Leadership skills including leading technical teams through concept, risk assessment, customer approval, and manufacture release.
- Technical Degree (Familiarization with Mechanical and System controls).
- Strong communication, and organization skills, in both written and verbal capacities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project level ERP entry, implementation, organization, and management
- 5 years of Industrial Automation Experience and Project Management.
- Coursework in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics or related field is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess an eagerness to get involved, creativity and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Industrial Automation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Project: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Please submit your resume and cover letter through the form below.