The steel-framed Automation Station’s primary benefit is an optimum balance of robustness, flexibility, and price. It is an ideal chassis for compact, high-speed robots, semi-automated work cells, test and inspection stations. Various sizes and configurations are pre-engineered, including models for pass-through conveyors, rotary index tables, trunnions, and quick-change fixtures. (line break) The standard Allen-Bradley controls package is ready to handle a wide variety of applications.
- Low-cost chassis for automated and semi-automated assembly and dispense
- Face width of 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5 meters
- Side depth of 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 meters
- Rotary dial and inverted robot frame option shown
- Product fixture options
- Rotary dial
- Quick-change plate
- Flow-through conveyor
- Aluminum upper guarding option
- Leveling casters
Request More Info
Let's chat about how this can fit your solution. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch within 1 business day to discuss a solution.