The Clip Setter Speed-Dock Feeder for Robot Support supplies clips or fasteners to the Clip Setter RHS and RLP robotic end-of-arm tools. The CS SDF RS consists of a vibratory bowl feeder, a pre-load Clip que, and a loading dock. The system utilizes high/low level limit sensors in conjunction with a PLC to manage the re-loading activities. A remote HMI panel tethered to the system is used to configure and monitor the in-process control capabilities of the CS robotic tools.
- Capable of supporting two Clip Setter tools simultaneously
- Allen Bradley PLC and 10.4 HMI
- Menus: Feeder Setup, Tool Setup, Real-Time In-Process Data, Historic In-Process Data, Alarms.
- Upper and lower limit adjustments for initial contact height, initial contact force, final seating height, and final seating force.
- Ethernet communication to robots and main system PLC
- Fast tool re-load time: 3 second average
- Two loading dock variations: RHS and RLP (docks are not interchangeable)
- Mounted on 3/4 steel plate for mounting to modular or basic machine bases
Request More Info
Let's chat about how this can fit your solution. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch within 1 business day to discuss a solution.